Are you contemplating a cleanroom? or upgrading?
- By working in tandem with your chosen design and construction teams, as a "3rd Party Representative" we provide insight from a service providers viewpoint during these stages, which maximize's your investment dollars.
- We are the bridge between the final stage of the construction process and owner occupancy, providing answers on proper SOP's, Gowning Procedures, Protcol Training, Housekeeping schedules, establishing a routine Preventative Maintenance Program along with a on-going Monitoring Program (both viable and non-viable) to keep the cleanroom operating at an optimal level.
New and Existing Cleanrooms (Including Facilities)
- We provide 3rd party cleanroom certifications to current industry guidelines and recommended practices in either "As-Built" -"At-Rest" -"Operational" mode of operation as well as the Test/Certification of Laminar Flow Devices.
- We provide Audits/Benchmarking/Performance Appraisals of existing cleanrooms/cleanspaces to assist you in developing a "go forward "action plan to get your space to your desired goals or for investigative studies. We have the capabilities of providing particle counting on the following channels; 0.1 - 0.3 - 0.5 -1.0 - 3.0 - 5.0 - 10.0 - 25.0 - 40.0 - 50.0 and 100 Microns.
- We provide Data Analysis of Air Velocity, Particle Counts, Temp/RH, Pressures for trending purposes.
- We provide 5S - Lean/Six Sigma consulting services to enhance the efficiency of the cleanroom production process.
- We can assist you in developing and maintaining a "clean manufacturing" program.
Start by obtaining the following free published articles to see what we can do for YOU:
- A Blueprint for Cleanroom Design
- Cleaning Your Cleanroom
- The Importance of Cleanroom Facility Monitoring
- The Value of 3rd Party Certification